Sunday, July 20, 2008

Look, A New Day Has Begun

青青松松's summer camp in Argonaut Elementary is over,
Each day during the 15 minutes after picking up the girl and waiting for my son,
I carried my camera and wandering around,
Watching little kids playing tag in the green grass play ground
From the neighbor trees, picking up some sweet plums (shhh….you also tasted)


I love that school way more than those kids
So let’s just rewrite some words in Carpenters’ song:


“All my best memories
Come back clearly to me
Some can even make me cry
Just like before
It’s CHILDHOOD once more”

The blooming garden is just around the corner,


If you drive through, don’t forget to wave hello to her,
Simply purple, red, white and yellow
The life in the valley should not lose any color.

These days do you ever notice the bright full moon in the night?
We stop our car to sing her Hi
“Not a sound from the pavement
Has the moon lost her memory
She is smiling alone”


Another night is over
Another day is dawning

Look, a new day has begun…

No comments: